Booking Private Tours

Our Med. Cruise is in May. There will be three couples going. I am the organizer! lol How soon do you think we should book our private tours? I am trying to get the other couples to read about each port and see what they would like to see and do. But, actually I think they are just waiting for me to tell them whats planned! LOL. We have went on several trips together and they like what I plan. So, I am looking at when to book? If I wait till the first of the year is that to late? 6 months out? 3 months? a few weeks?

Thanks,

Missty

Yes do it now! Im always the organizer also but I love it!! Do your research and you wont fail them. Another advantage of you doing this is that you get to know the people (private tour) before you get there and by that time you are meeting a friend and that is priceless. I enjoy it very much. ask them all your questions and doubts. Mine was wonderful!!

It wouldn't be too early to start now. Most of the companies don't take any deposits and have fairly liberal cancellation policies, so, if you changed your mind, it would be OK.

For our recent trip in September, I didn't start contacting companies until July; we may not have had some of the "best", but we were very happy with our guides. We also did ports on our own and a couple of cruise excursions; they all went very well.

enjoy your planning,

janet

Archived