Carnival Adds Pre-inaugural Sailing For The Carnival Splendor 7/2/2008

OhioJeff

A TA emailed this to me a few hours ago, hopefully a press release will be forthcoming.

CARNIVAL ADDS PRE-INAUGURAL SAILING FOR THE CARNIVAL SPLENDOR 7/2/2008

Just a quick note to let you know some exciting news....

Carnival's newest ship, The Carnival Splendor, which was slated to be launched on 7/13/08, will finish a head of schedule. Carnival Cruise Line will be offering a special, one time only, 8 night itinerary to fill in the "gap".

Check out this amazing itinerary!

• Wed 7/2 Genoa, Italy 5:00 PM
  • Thurs 7/3 Cannes, France 7:00 AM 5:00 PM
  • Fri 7/4 Barcelona, Spain 8:00 AM 5:00 PM
  • Sat 7/5 "Fun Day" At Sea
  • Sun 7/6 Lisbon, Portugal Noon 10:00 PM
  • Mon 7/7 "Fun Day" At Sea
  • Tues 7/8 "Fun Day" At Sea
  • Wed 7/9 Le Havre (Paris*), France 7:00 AM 8:00 PM
  • Thurs 7/10 London (Dover), England 7:00 AM

Many of you may recall the amazing rates on the Carnival Freedom's pre-inaugural sailing earlier this year. It sold out in a matter of just a couple weeks with cabins starting at just $699pp! I anticipate similar unbelievable rates but am keeping in mind that this sailing is during the peak Summer months, not in early Spring.The rates for this sailing will be out Thursday, October 11th.

If you think there is the slightest chance you will want in on this sailing, please let me know ASAP and I will put you on the list. Cabins will be on a first come, first serve basis. Each agency will only be allowed to hold a limited amount of cabins. Once the rates are announced, those on the list will have the first shot at booking so don't hesitate to put your name down. No deposits will be taken until pricing and cabins are actually secured.

A TA emailed this to me a few hours ago, hopefully a press release will be forthcoming.

If you think there is the slightest chance you will want in on this sailing, please let me know ASAP and I will put you on the list. Cabins will be on a first come, first serve basis. Each agency will only be allowed to hold a limited amount of cabins. Once the rates are announced, those on the list will have the first shot at booking so don't hesitate to put your name down. No deposits will be taken until pricing and cabins are actually secured.

That'd be soliciting either directly as an agent or indirectly as a representative of an agent...

Just a point of order... no flames

That'd be soliciting either directly as an agent or indirectly as a representative of an agent...

Just a point of order... no flames

How? I didnt list the name of the TA and after the 11th anyone can book it.

How? I didnt list the name of the TA and after the 11th anyone can book it.

Here's how my friend:

if you think there is the slightest chance you will want in on this sailing, please let me know ASAP and I will put you on the list.

Again, just read the member agreement you clicked on when you joined. I help a local agent here in the area but cannot say "if you think.... I will put you on the list."

Take care.

Here's how my friend:

Again, just read the member agreement you clicked on when you joined. I help a local agent here in the area but cannot say "if you think.... I will put you on the list."

Take care.

If they can figure out how to get in contact with the TA, they need to work with John Edwards :p

Blursy:

Jeff's been a member here along time and would never solicit.

ETA - Looks like an interesting Itinerary gonna have to discuss it with the Mrs.

Blursy:

Jeff's been a member here along time and would never solicit.

ETA - Looks like an interesting Itinerary gonna have to discuss it with the Mrs.

Don, and if you do, you have to come back and tell me all about it. I can not wait to see that ship in September. Take oddles of pictures. That really is a great price.

Technically, when you posted the "cut and paste". . . you did ! :)

Just a quick note to let you know some exciting news....

Carnival's newest ship, The Carnival Splendor, which was slated to be launched on 7/13/08, will finish a head of schedule. Carnival Cruise Line will be offering a special, one time only, 8 night itinerary to fill in the "gap".

Many of you may recall the amazing rates on the Carnival Freedom's pre-inaugural sailing earlier this year. It sold out in a matter of just a couple weeks with cabins starting at just $699pp! I anticipate similar unbelievable rates but am keeping in mind that this sailing is during the peak Summer months, not in early Spring.The rates for this sailing will be out Thursday, October 11th.

I am interested in this cruise, for balcony or suite for me and my wife

ricemichael4@hotmail.com

Sorry, not passing on any info, when announced this cruise can be booked through any TA or Carnival directly.

I bet you're thinking in retrospect, you should have left the last paragraph from your TA off your post, aren't ya. :p

Wonder what Carnival will charge for air..Will have to keep my eyes open on this one.

hey pegs what kind of price on airfare did you get?

We are still working on it, but we do have air fair through Carnival at $1,200.00 p/p. My PVP has given us links to open jawed sites, but we are having a devil of a time getting the rates. We are going to be staying in London for two days and Rome for two days and would love to be able to decided when we fly in and out. I would love to find a cheap rate, but I am not going to hold my breath.

If anyone wants the links to these sites, let me know. Hope you have better luck than I have.

Archived