Glory 12/08/ share a cab????

sandestination

you have been a great help. Hertz asked me what time I wanted them to pick me up from the cruise and i didn't know. She said I had to allow time for the customs and drive and getting off the ship. Did you have budget pick you up on a shuttle from the dock to return to the airport or did you pay someone? I am sooooo looking forward to this trip. we have always gone out of NOLabut I got cheap air not so tired !!! hope I will be happy with the lido deck. we got a grat rate through vacations to go tax and all for 1288.00 6B on the lido deck.... It was cheaper then carnival

you have been a great help. Hertz asked me what time I wanted them to pick me up from the cruise and i didn't know. She said I had to allow time for the customs and drive and getting off the ship. Did you have budget pick you up on a shuttle from the dock to return to the airport or did you pay someone? I am sooooo looking forward to this trip. we have always gone out of NOLabut I got cheap air not so tired !!! hope I will be happy with the lido deck. we got a grat rate through vacations to go tax and all for 1288.00 6B on the lido deck.... It was cheaper then carnival

Hello Sandestination,

We are going on 12/08 also. With Military discounts, our balcony was only $1208 total for two of us. That was through Carnival a year ago. Now the same cabins are going for over $900 per person. Glad we booked early. I am excited too. I have to look at my countdown ticker daily. Looking forward to some sun and sand.

you have been a great help. Hertz asked me what time I wanted them to pick me up from the cruise and i didn't know. She said I had to allow time for the customs and drive and getting off the ship. Did you have budget pick you up on a shuttle from the dock to return to the airport or did you pay someone?
I drove a Budget rental car from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral because everyone on CruiseCritics says to arrive a day earlier, but I took Carnival's $35 bus ride back to the airport.

Hello Sandestination,

We are going on 12/08 also. With Military discounts, our balcony was only $1208 total for two of us. That was through Carnival a year ago. Now the same cabins are going for over $900 per person. Glad we booked early. I am excited too. I have to look at my countdown ticker daily. Looking forward to some sun and sand.

Wow you did get a good deal....At the time I was booking Carnival wanted 1480 total so I felt I was doing good because past guess and over 55...well I am But DH isn't grin.... Good for military discount and YEAH for the military.

Archived