Anyone have a Princess Weddings brochure?

I am the Matron of Honor for a friends wedding onboard an undetermined ship. I am trying to collect wedding information for various cruiselines and haven't yet received the information from Princess (I've called but still haven't seen it).

She is considering Princess firstmost because it seems like people report fewer problems with Princess. Carnival is out of the question and RC is just being really flaky about answering questions, etc. We are also considering HAL and Celebrity.

Does anyone have the Princess wedding brochure in electronic format that they could send me?

Also, if you are someone who considered several different lines for your wedding, what made you choose the line you went with??

I am the Matron of Honor for a friends wedding onboard an undetermined ship. I am trying to collect wedding information for various cruiselines and haven't yet received the information from Princess (I've called but still haven't seen it).

She is considering Princess firstmost because it seems like people report fewer problems with Princess. Carnival is out of the question and RC is just being really flaky about answering questions, etc. We are also considering HAL and Celebrity.

Does anyone have the Princess wedding brochure in electronic format that they could send me?

Also, if you are someone who considered several different lines for your wedding, what made you choose the line you went with??

I have the Princess brochure from this past July so it is most likely still valid. I am getting married AT SEA, so the package is pretty cut and dry. Then of course you can add all kinds of stuff if you like. I of course booked the ceremony with TWE and they have been somewhat prompt in responses to me, but my wedding isn't till next June so I really don't have any reason to contact them till we get much closer! What is your email and i'll forward it to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived