Buffet Late Night Menu

tripman

Looking at the daily newsletters, I see that the buffet from 9:30pm to 6:00am has the "Lae Night Menu".

Can someone give me an idea as to what is on that menu?

I saw this specifically on the Norwegian Gem, but it probably applies to all Norwegian ships.

Thanks

Looking at the daily newsletters, I see that the buffet from 9:30pm to 6:00am has the "Lae Night Menu".

Can someone give me an idea as to what is on that menu?

I saw this specifically on the Norwegian Gem, but it probably applies to all Norwegian ships.

Thanks

The blue lagoon is the only restaurant open late at night. The have menu options to choose from. You also hve the room service menu, but has a very limited menu only hot item is a 6 inch pizza.:)

My last couple of NCL cruises on ships without a Blue Lagoon there was a late night buffet such as mentioned (actually the menu wasn't that bad-burgers, pizza, sandwichs, hot dogs, a couple salads, deserts, soups, lasagna-etc). When we sailed on ships that do have a Blue Lagoon, there was no late night buffet. I'm sort of surprised if they have both available.

But it's been just over a year since we have cruised NCL (Sept '06 Sun to Alaska) so it may have changed. BTW-on that cruise we were there one night (early AM 1 or 2) and the Capt came thru and inspected. I though it was nice to see him so in touch (and the buffet was quite good for such a late hour-maybe they expected him ;) )

The blue lagoon is the only restaurant open late at night. The have menu options to choose from. You also hve the room service menu, but has a very limited menu only hot item is a 6 inch pizza.:)

On the Dawn, they had one line of the buffet open until Midnight with the foods I listed above.

On our mini cruise on the Gem the "late night buffet" at the Garden Cafe was from 11pm - 1am. I didn't go because I was already sleeping but my brother went and reported that they had lovely shrimp and beef kebabs and basically better food than the evening buffet.

Archived