Spa on CB

claudiaj

I booked my first Princess cruise and was wondering on the Caribbean Princess if they have a spa program where you purchase a program that entitles you unlimited use of the sauna's, steam room, showers and whatever they may have available other than the spa services. RCCL has a great program and so does Disney and my husband loves to do this.

Also does anyone know what the fee's are fro the coffee card and what it includes as well as the coke card. I did read a few threads on both of these issues but was uncertain as to what the final cost was.

Thanks

Claudiaj

P>S> I'll probably have more questions as time goes on but that is it for now.

We did not use the spa on the Caribbean Princess but we did take the tour. They did offer packages where you had unlimted use of the saunas, steam room and showers. I do not remember how much it was. I was intrigued but as we were traveling with our kids did not opt to do it.

I believe the soda card is based on the length of the cruise. I want to say it cost around $35 to $40 but I am not positive.

I believe the cost of the thermal suite with sauna to be about 130 (?) for the week.

The coffee card is 27.00 for I think 14 punches. Each specialty drink is a punch. Regular coffee is free

i am planning on purchasing both of these in less then a month:D .

Heads up, both my husband and I always pay the extra for use of the thermal spa. But on CB it is under the basketball courts.

I will not use it again on this ship. It was not relaxing with loud bumps etc coming from above. Most ship it is very quiet, this was a major flaw that has been fixed on the newer ships.

Think after dry dock it will be fixed.

I was told by Princess that the Sauna and Steam rooms are situated in the Ladies and Gents Locker Rooms and they were FREE.

Only the Spa area you had to pay for/ Can someone please update us if you have sailed on Caribbean Princess.

Many thanks.

Archived