NCL over New Year's Eve

SugarAim2

I was on Norwegian Star way back in its inaugural year for a New Year's cruise. Let me tell you NCL did a fantastic job celebrating the holiday for adults and kids alike. The entertainment was spectacular with New Year's parties in every corner of the ship. There was dropping of confetti and balloons. We hopped from party to party and had the best time ever! There were even fireworks planned, but they got rained out.

The kids had a party of their own with a parade throughout the public areas of the ship. No other cruise ever compared to that one!

Hi - anyone know what to expect over New Years eve on the Gem? What do they do to make it extra fun? :)

Thanks

My DH and I will be on the GEM over New Year's and was having the same thought! Hope someone posts an answer to your question.

Konkrete Kid

We are thinking the same thing since we are on the Gem too!

I am certain they will do something to celebrate the holiday. NCL doesn't take holidays lightly. I'm sure you are in for a wonderful experience.

As for me, I am no longer taking my New Year's cruise on Spirit. My smart little girl found an awesome price on Disney for Jan. 5th.

I honestly thought I would never afford a Disney cruise, so when the price ended up lower than our New Year's room on Spirit, I couldn't argue.

So now we're off to Disney!

Archived