Where do I start?

I am going to need you advice along the way. I have been workinig long hours, And so I will be in and out. i thank you all for the help.. And I have decided that I want to take her on the mexican cruise on Vision of the Seas. Since that was our first cruise together. Talk to you Soon....

You do NOT need passports now, only for flying out of the country NOT cruising. A certified copy of the birth certificate and photo ID (license) is all that is required. Granted having a passport is easier but they are not required by the government for cruising until summer of 2008, though RCL website still says Jan of 2008.

Unless by chance you're Canadian (oh honey, I really hope this is YOU!). Passports ARE required for non-US citizens.

Happy Sails,

Annette

Ok its done I have put a deposit down and i have alot of time to pay it Off. now i need to make sure we have our passports, and Air plane tix have to to be down the road Southwest is not even releasing.

Just so you know i am going to use this as a TO DO list. I hope you dont mind....

I know you're not my husband because he surprised me with a cruise for my birthday last October and he said NEVER AGAIN :eek: We take several holidays a year and always plan them together and the anticipation is part of the fun - he missed out on all that fun element and was continually worried he was going to let it slip.

The one thing he did do is tell me on my birthday (a few days before the cruise). I'm usually the planner and he knew I would need to take a look at ports of call and do a little research, also he really wouldn't have been able to pack for me ;)

It's a great idea and I loved my surprise but it may be worth giving her a few days notice.

Archived