Cabin 101 available on 2/27 Legend Sailing -- I just cancelled!

AllisonJames

Hi all, we had lots of discussion about Cabin 101 on this board when I booked, with the consensus being that its configuration makes it a desirable cabin to have in that category. I just wanted to let everyone who may be wait listed for that sailing and/or interested in that cabin that I just now had to cancel -- we simply cannot be away from our children and our jobs for that long and the itinerary changes they made after we booked made it a less desirable sailing for us. Boohoo. So if anyone is interested in that cabin, grab it! In August we took our children on an RCCL (gasp!) cruise to Alaska and it's a good product for a family and you can't beat the price -- but of course the entire experience only had me wanting to return to Seabourn even more, somehow the last time we sailed RCCL (before our SB experience) we did not find the food and service to be as mediocre as it was this time ;) and did it bug the heck out of me to do all those gratuity envelopes! But our kids found a posse of friends so that's why RCCL is so good for them. And Alaska was awesome. But gosh our cabin was the size of a closet :eek:

I hope someone can take advantage of this cancellation and we'll be back on SB someday soon, we hope.

Hi, Allison. I know your family is one of the prime motivators for your cruises (either which line you and your husband sail on, or the timing of your cruises), so I'm sorry to hear, for your sake, you'll miss Seabourn. I hope you'll find another cruise in the not-too-distant future, and I hope our paths will cross again. It was fun meeting you April of 2006 on the Legend.

As you can see, I'm counting down to a trip on the Pride! I remember when the days were in the hundreds! I can't believe my good fortune. I hear you about the gratuities, etc. on other ships. The all inclusive feature is really a dream (as in everything about Seabourn!).

Best wishes,

Jane

Archived