Photo Question for NCL Sun

DiantoCruise

Hi,

We are taking our first cruise to Alaska in June and are debating whether to take a laptop with us to download the pictures and video we will be taking. I was wondering if the photo shop on the Sun offers a service putting photos and video onto disc and if anyone knows the approximate cost of having this done?

Thank you for any information!:)

Hi,

We are taking our first cruise to Alaska in June and are debating whether to take a laptop with us to download the pictures and video we will be taking. I was wondering if the photo shop on the Sun offers a service putting photos and video onto disc and if anyone knows the approximate cost of having this done?

Thank you for any information!:)

I was on the Sun in August to Alaska 2nd trip I took 650 pictures this time and the first time I took 1800 pictures so I would not trust anyone with my media Bring your laptop and over shoot everything then you can look at your pictures every night and throw the ones you don't like out.

But they do offer the service but it's not cheap.

Also if you do bring your laptop and you have a CDR drive you can burn all your pictures to disc and you will never be sorry.

Here's the link to some of my pictures if your interested http://community.webshots.com/user/3dblouder

Hope this helps

3dblouder

i brought the laptop, i like checking to make sure the pictures came out. on relaxing days, i took a couple of minutes to download to the laptop, delete any photos that were blurred or of my feet (don't ask, it was a new camera)..then burned them to disk. doing the same thing for this next trip. i know i could use a memory stick or something, but i like knowing the photos are backed up on the disk and the 'puter memory.

yes, the ship does offer that service, i don't know who much..but i dont trust anyone else to hande my photos. especially if i won't know something is wrong until i get home.

Thanks for all the great advice...

I think I will take my laptop with me and download daily. I think you are right about backing up my pictures and video and this way I can also make notes about them.

Thank you all...:)

Yes, bring your laptop. They charge $40 to burn a CD (not DVD). Robbery if you ask me.

I was on the Sun in August to Alaska 2nd trip I took 650 pictures this time and the first time I took 1800 pictures so I would not trust anyone with my media Bring your laptop and over shoot everything then you can look at your pictures every night and throw the ones you don't like out.

But they do offer the service but it's not cheap.

Also if you do bring your laptop and you have a CDR drive you can burn all your pictures to disc and you will never be sorry.

Here's the link to some of my pictures if your interested http://community.webshots.com/user/3dblouder

Hope this helps

3dblouder

I just looked at some of your photos from the Sun and will look more later. I am curious, if you are willing to tell, how much the stateroom cost. And thanks for sharing the fine photos.

Archived