Bayou Cafe Menu

bjkTX

I asked once before but didn't get a copy of the menu, so thought I'd try again :-) Does anyone have a copy of the Bayou Cafe menu they can post or send? I don't know if it varies by ship but I'm looking for the Coral Princess. I had found an old version on Cruiseclues but even that is no longer avail. I even sent a request to Princess (the recipes email) but haven't received a reply. Thanks.

I asked once before but didn't get a copy of the menu, so thought I'd try again :-) Does anyone have a copy of the Bayou Cafe menu they can post or send?

Don't have a menu but can try to remember. You can choose any or all appetizers: aligator ribs, cheese grits with andouille (great) peel and eat shrimp and one other. The ribs were bony, shrimp good

jambolaya or gumbo, I think

good salad with avocado

Choice of one entree: beef filet, porterhouse (good), catfish, maybe prawns and one other I dont remember

The vegies came on a plate to be shared with your partner and seemed to have been plated up for a while: succotash, mawmaws slaw (didn't appear to have any dressing) and one or two others.

Desserts were sweet potato pie (tasteless), a wonderful chocolate dessert better than Love Boat Dream and I think peach cobbler

this all came with corn bread, cheese biscuits and pickles

That's great info - thanks!

One of my questions, having looked at the one menu I did se, is what kinds of steaks did they have - I really didn't see any on the menu - and I'm going more for the "Steakhouse" part of it :-)

Archived