Princess Air - another question

jetstorm

I know it's been aksed, probalby many times, but I couldn't locate a post so here it is again. When should I see my flights schedule for Princess Air posted on the cruise personlizer page? I'm cruising Dec. 22 on the Crown.

Thank you in advance to the all-knowing cc members!

We booked air thru Princess, booked directly with Princess, and I was able to call 75 days before cruise and get our flights for Dec. 1st. It was shortly after that, a day or two, that I received an e-mail with the flight details from Princess and they appeard in the Personalizer.

I know it's been aksed, probalby many times, but I couldn't locate a post so here it is again. When should I see my flights schedule for Princess Air posted on the cruise personlizer page? I'm cruising Dec. 22 on the Crown.

Thank you in advance to the all-knowing cc members!

Mine appreared just about 60 days out.

It depends on when final payment is. For a December 22 cruise, your final payment is 75 days rather than 60 days. Once final payment has been made, Princess actually books and assigns the seats. Until final payment, they just have blocks of seats on certain flights since they don't know who and how many will really be flying until after final payment.

Your TA can get you your flight info within a few days of final payment.

My final payment was made on Sept. 22 and nothing has shown up as of yet. should I be worried, should I call my T/A or wait a while longer?
Sounds like your TA's "final payment" date is earlier than the actual final payment due to Princess, which could account for the perceived time delay. Many TAs set a final payment date from a few days to over a week earlier than when the payment is actually due. This gives them time to correct discrepancies and gives their customers a little flex time to make the payment.

Archived