alligator/stingray towel animals

When I was on the Mariner last week, our room steward left several towel animals in our cabin. Two of them were an alligator ansd a stingray which is not in the towel folding brochure that RCCL gives out.I just called Royal Caribbean and customer service tells me that all directions can only be gotten from the ship directly--that they do not have any directions. Would anyone by any chance have the directions for these and be would be willing to share them w/ me? Or perhaps any suggestions as to a book that might contain this info? Many many thanks!

Hi,

We also enjoyed the towel animals. My kids loved the Stingray so much that we asked our Cabin Attendant to show us. Here are some verbal directions:

Fold Rectangular Towel with the long sides turned down to form a point. Fold up the long bottom side to make it look like a hat. Take lower right corner up to meet point at top, then take lower left corner up to meet point at top. Turn over so whole side is up. Take a smaller towel and roll up to make the tail. Place tail in the end. (I was just describing this as my daughter was doing it.)

Hope this works for you.

We tend to find these on our beds at night!

Chat later,

Leigh

Archived