Spirit Balcony Question

kellywhitehills

in general I believe the answer would be yes(I think some across the back can't due to structure, but you are refering to the side).....just make sure you both go to the pursers desk to request to have it done. Word is, they only open 25 on the spirit class ships.

That would be AWESOME(we have 13 in a row including both corner wraps on our Glory next year, we want to open as many as possible)....have a great cruise!!!

What date are you cruising on the Spirit? I'll be in cabin 4239 right next door on the Jan 17th cruise.

We will be cruising Glacier Bay next Sept..We had such a good time in Alaska last July we just had to go back..:)

I take it you are cruiseing someplace warm...If you havent sailed on the Spirit before youll love her..

What date are you cruising on the Spirit? I'll be in cabin 4239 right next door on the Jan 17th cruise.

Hey Scott, come on over to our roll call for the Spirit Jan 17th cruise! We would LOVE to have somebody new to talk to. Several of the people who usually post are on vacation right now and we're boring each other to death. :D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=473723&page=83

Somewhere we heard/read that this can be arranged ahead of time by your TA?

Or do you do it with the purser desk?

Did I read that they only do 25 total on the ship?

Word is that on the Spirit class there is a list with 25 slots kept at the pursers desk. We were told to go asap and request to have it done(with a rep from each cabin). So last October, as soon as we got on board we went to get on the list to have 2 dividers opened.

They opened ours without a problem....as far as to if they only do 25.......it's been posted here by someone with a little more knowledge than me.

Somewhere we heard/read that this can be arranged ahead of time by your TA?

Or do you do it with the purser desk?

Did I read that they only do 25 total on the ship?

When you board, head to the purser's desk and asked right away for the partition to be opened. YES, there is a limit. We've been on the Spirit twice and it is a GREAT ship.

Archived