Carnival Triumph Cabin 9602

brotharon

ahhh, i guess in all your excitment your fingrs got tangled.

This is a handicapped cabin so it will be bigger then the norm.

You have an obstructed view of a wall. You can walk out your cabin door turn right and go out the door located there which will take you out to the public deck-- which you can use as your balcony.

Not many people know that the deck is avvailable for their use.

your view from inside the cabin:

2523144570062547426hOPFvL_th.jpg

Thanks a bunch! Although I feel like I'm being punished. i booked through out of town agency with a group cruise. I didn't get to pick my cabin but I just figured paying for a suite, what could go wrong. well? I must have upset them at the agency, i called to find out why i hadn't recieved my documents yet, they said i should recieve them by the end of next week. being anxious, i ask if i could get the reservation # and they didn't seem happy after that. they put me on hold for 10 minutes then told me they would email it to me. three days later this is the room they chose for me. i wonder if i could change for a room with a view, but im afraid to call them again, who knows what they'll do next.

somebody tell me it's not that bad, please.

youpaid for a suite??

Please check carnival web page and make believe you are doing a booking to check your price.

when you boooked the agent should have given you your booking number.

Check on the carnival web page - at the top look for my profile. Once in there you will add your booking number which will put the cruise on the mainpage. Once it is you can look at your booking cruise details.

I would call the agency and ask to speak to a manager. Taking another oceanview cabin you will be put on the Rivria or the main deck. (taking the main deck youcould be put under the galley- whichyou do not want.

The agnet sounds like he/she wanted to put you on the top most deck. to look like you got an awesome upgrade.

Im sorry- I checked your sailing and oceanviewl and balconies are all gone.

Inside cabins are selling for 629pp and suites are 2100.pp

so there isnt much you can do for switching up.

PS_ i use out of state agencies all the time.

I followed your instructions, 9206 is a suite, 1 of 2 on the lido deck of the triumph. it seems to be far away from the dining room, maybe that will help me keep some of the weight off :) .

A bad day cruising will be better than any good day at work. Im still trying to get any info on the quality of the location. all the pictures i've seen are fill with people. not a bad thing just not very helpful when trying to see what the room looks like.

im so very sorry for giving you wrong information: I sincerely thought you were asking about the oceanviews cabins - the ones across the front of the ship.

When you asked about booking the suite and then i figured you got that room... arghhh..

there are other suites listed. so see if you can change to a different one.

any of the ones available should be good.

The only difference between your suite and the others-- you have a basic balcony.. smaller then normal.

Archived