How soon did you receive your redemption certificates

samben

i live in los angeles and it took exactly 2 weeks from the time i called til the time i received my documents. i was concerned as well, as the mbna representative on the phone warned me that it could take 6-8 weeks and i was only 7 weeks from my sailing date. remember though, i beleive that RCI must receive the coupon from you 10 business days prior to your sailing.

good luck

It took a little over a week to receive mine, however, I wanted three $50.00 onboard credits, the representative sent me the wrong certificate. He sent the 15,000 point one which was only good for $ off when you book a cruise (already paid for cruise) or the romance package which I wasnt interested in.

I called RCCL and they said that I was pretty much out of luck unless I wanted to book another cruise. So I called MBNA to see what they could do. Talked to a representative, he said he would have someone call after looking into it. They called back and said that they would themselves issue a credit to the seapass card for the $150.00. I didnt have to do anything else, this screw-up made it easier for me, I didnt have to mail RCCL the certificate.

Make sure when you request the certificate that you get the right one.

Archived