LOTS of Inspiration DRY DOCK Pictures

Rangervr6178

Dont know if it was because this was my first cruise or what, but I absolutely LOVED Inspiration. The service was so good, food was unbelievable, everyone was so friendly and upbeat. If she were still on the 7 day itinerary I would love to go on her again! Thanks for sharing the pictures, brings back very fond memories.

Whoops!

Someone else had pointed that out too! I will fix that later. I think I have a few more too I can post.

Make sure you check out the production shows. We added a brand new show called "Fiesta Latina." It is amazing. I am not a Latin music fan, but this show is awesome, bright, really good music and all. Exactly like a show on the bigger ships. "Fiesta Latina" was added to the Fascination last year.

We updated the famous SHOUT show too, so if your sailing again on the "IS" make sure you dont miss them.

Thank you so much. I was so looking forward to those. I really wanted to see the slides and Camp Carnival. Me and Dh are taking this ship on anniversary cruise but I had to promise to bring kids back on later and so I am taking them in September. Everything looks great. The spa area looks like the Sensation does now. I love the Fantasy class ships and can't wait to see the Inspiration in person.

YOU ROCK for all the pics.

Archived