Ft L hotel with free parking

xeena

does anyone know of a hotel near the port that allows you to leave your car for free? we are leaving on dec 11 for 10 cruise.....dont know if it is worth staying over the night before or using park 'n fly option in the am.....we are about 5 hrs from the port....(we live north of tampa)

I'll second that! Dom and I spent a lovely pre-cruise dinner with Ruth and Jim at a restaurant next to the LaQuinta Hollywood property. We're booked again for our December cruise on the Amsterdam. Free parking. Free transportation to the cruise. You're on your own on the way back...

J/R- Have big fun on your cruise, my friends! :)

we are on the Amsterdam Dec 11 th cruise....i called the hotel directly and she said that the taxi to the port was $35 ...... that would mean $70 RT and the parking at park n fly is less than that !....hmmmmmm

we are driving from Tampa area.....thinking about spending the night or driving that day....

we are on the Amsterdam Dec 11 th cruise....i called the hotel directly and she said that the taxi to the port was $35 ...... that would mean $70 RT and the parking at park n fly is less than that !....hmmmmmm

we are driving from Tampa area.....thinking about spending the night or driving that day....

Hi Pam! We're on the same "Race 'ya to the Topless Deck" cruise!

Try once again.... You might have gotten a dummy answering the phone.

When I made our reservations a couple of months ago, I called directly. $80 - confirmed free parking and 1-way transport. :)

We always rent a car each way...drop luggage off at pier first, turn car in at airport and catch rental company shuttle back to the pier. I can usually find a rental car for under $30 each way and you don't have to worry about your car sitting in a parking lot while your on your cruise.

Archived