Platinum Check-In with Princess Question

BrandiGreg

My wife and I are both Platinum status with Princess and have always liked the speedier checkin for Platinum members. However, next cruise we are taking my son and his wife (in a separate cabin), who are not platinum status. Can we all check in together at the same Platinum window, since I am the one paying for the cruise and onboard accounts are all to be on my credit card? If this is not allowed, will they ask for my credit card when they check in at the regular line? Will I have to be with them to sign anything? Does this mean they will have to wait till we have checked in first and then they wait in line to check in so that I can be with them to sign the credit card papers?

My wife and I are both Platinum status with Princess and have always liked the speedier checkin for Platinum members. However, next cruise we are taking my son and his wife (in a separate cabin), who are not platinum status. Can we all check in together at the same Platinum window, since I am the one paying for the cruise and onboard accounts are all to be on my credit card? If this is not allowed, will they ask for my credit card when they check in at the regular line? Will I have to be with them to sign anything? Does this mean they will have to wait till we have checked in first and then they wait in line to check in so that I can be with them to sign the credit card papers?

Make sure they have all of their paper work and all check in together. You will have to show your credit card and can handle all of that when you check in. Just make sure they are right with you and show the person directing you to a line your Perferred Boarding Pass.

(First time I've ever seen any one else from Fresno on these boards.:D )

There won't be a problem having them check in with you. Depending on your cruise, ship and port of embarkation and time of arrival, sometimes the regular lines are actually shorter than the Platinum lines. We usually just go to the line that is the shortest. Actually, we have only used the Elite line a couple of times in the last few years, sometimes the express lines take even longer anymore.

Have a great cruise, and it sounds like someone got a real treat with you paying the onboard accounts. Wanna cruise with me next time? I could pretend to be your daughter??????????? LOL

Archived