Is Pacific Sun getting a Refit next September?

jessica3152

I was just wondering if Pacific Sun is up for a refit next September. The current cruise schedule shows no cruise in the first couple of weeks of September with no cruise N831 which makes me think this is when P&O are drydocking the ship for its repaint in the new livery. At the same time I would guess P&O will do some minor mods particularly as their Dawn and Sun products are now quite different.

At some point they either have to upgrade Sun or replace her. With the introduction of freestlye dining on Dawn, it is possible that the dining rooms on Sun will be modified so they can move to this type of dining. THere is no doubt the buffet on Sun is overdue for some mods if only to improve the passenger flow on Lido deck.

What do you think?? What else will P&O do to Sun to keep her attractive to passengers?

I was hoping they'd paint the Sun all white before her big move to Brisbane. My impression was that they would have her all white to match the Dawn when she arrives in November, but i'm only playing a guessing game, it's not based on any fact. I hope they do though. It would be nice to get that 'new' feeling when I go in Feb :D

Archived