Salon Services Question

Seavoyage

Hello All:

Regarding salon services such as facial, massage, etc., is the gratuity automatically charged along with the service or is it customary to tip separately?

Trying to figure how much cash to bring along....

Also, does anyone have a favorite service suggestion or recommendation?

Thank you in advance for your replies...

Happy Cruising....

Hi Kakalina -

A Confession - I am now addicted to the board as our next cuise is fast approaching and the information and advice from everyone is great and so appreciated! Thank you!

What does the lomi lomi involve - is it like aroma therapy? Love those ceramic loungers - is the float bed that capsule (looks like a giant egg) thing?

No, that egg thing is the Ioniethermie ( I think ). Lomi Lomi is with the hot stones. Ohhhh, it feels soooo good.

As you can see our next cruise is this week so I am posting all the time to calm the anticipatory nerves.

Seavoyage: Don't worry about bringing cash for tips, etc. It will be added to your spa bill and placed on your seapass account.

Trish: I am doing the same thing as you--hitting the boards. I leave on the Veendam next month. That is the cruise I met you and Virgil a couple years ago. Looking forward to another HAL cruise! Enjoy your cruise next week! Deb

Archived