Celebrity dreaming

HelloSailor

Somebody analyse this for me please:

My dream last night - There I was, onboard Millennium. In a Royal Suite and I was in the jacuzzi on the balcony, not wearing a stitch.

All of a sudden the jacuzzi slipped off the balcony and there I was floating down the Grand Canal in Venice, in the jacuzzi. I was paddling like mad with my hands trying to get back to the ship which was about to sail.

I was terribly worried about how on earth I would be able to get back up the gangway, with the jacuzzi, without being noticed.

Isn't that odd?

Certainly puts me off booking a Royal Suite next time!

freud would say it was your mothers fault.

but seriously (yeah right) i think the dream stems from an oppressed urge to to dress in womens clothing, hence not having a stitch on. you feel trashy..after all the canals of venice are nothing but sewers. so the inner turmoil to dress in womens clothing versus society's expectations forces you to drop out of society (represented by the mille) and to swim with the garbage forever chasing or "paddling" towards social acceptance

I agree with Carribean Bound...you are too ill at ease on a cruise ship. If you already have reservations, I suggest that you mail me your tickets & I will go in your place...after all aren't we all supposed to help each other on these boards?

Archived