Doc Dance for Pride November 17

SantaAna,CA

Got the documents today. I can't believe it's finally here, I booked this a year ago! I'm still a GTY so it will be a surprise when I get on board. Oh boy. This comes after a terrible four days of either food poisoning or the flu or something. I was so sick. It's times like that you can't imagine ever feeling well again! At least I have a nice sea voyage to look forward to. I'm sure it will complete my recovery!

Looking forward to meeting those who will also be on the Pride.

Jane :D

Jane,

You can go online to Seabourn's website and click on either "Already Booked" or "Club Members" and when either of those pages load click on the link to the "Guest Registration Form." You will be asked to log in with your booking number, last name, ship and sailing date and your form comes up. When Seabourn assigns the suites, GTY vanishes to an actual suite number!

Oh yes, I do remember that on my first cruise. However I actually boarded last December still not having been assigned a cabin. Seabourn generously upgraded me to a balcony, it was a big surprise when the steward opened my door!

Wherever they put me, it will be such a pleasure to be on the Pride again.

Jane

Hi Jane,

You have my sympathy - I'm just getting over one of the worst colds I think I've ever had!!! I know just what you mean about feeling well again... :rolleyes: My head is still so congested I think the way my ears keep pinging I could pick up radio signals if I tried hard enough! Glad you're feeling better now and receiving your travel documents is enough to perk you up!!!! Excellent, makes me realise that we'll get ours through by the end of the month too.

I'll think about you on 17 Nov - just warm it all up for us and don't drink all the champers will you ;)

LOL Anne

• 2 weeks later...

Our travel documents have arrived today in one very classey leather document holder. Now I know I'm going on one very "classy" cruiseline :o

Yippee! The nights are as we say in England "drawing in" we've lost our extra hour summer time and autumn is well and truly here. Can't wait for some sunshine and leisurely Seabourn days!

LOL from England

;)

We are booked on the 11/10 Pride, have been assigned a cabin already, and have been in an excited state for weeks. Our TA called this afternoon and told us that we had been upgraded to a balcony, or what is considered a balcony, although you can't sit outside? I don't know why we were upgraded, but I am positively thrilled! After a few attempts to get onto my booking on the website I was able to actually see our new cabin, #307. Now, if I just knew what to pack...

I agree, not leaving England until 25 Nov, but flying out to New York first (so will need warm clothing both here in England and New York), then flying out to Barbados from really cold to really warm! So there's two dilemmas already and that's before I even start thinking about the cruise! But what a dilemma! :D

Archived