Map of Villefranche,Eze or MonteCarlo and Palermo?

Hi,

I've been looking all morning on here and I remember seeing someone asking for maps.

Does anyone have any good maps of Villefranche? I also am interested in a map of how to get from there to Monte Carlo or Eze?

Also looking for a map of Palermo.

Thanks

The only problem with maps of this area is that they don't really clue you in as to the topography you'll encounter. The one thing that I found a bit disconcerting once I'd arrived "in country". At least until I got used to the idea.

Eze from Nice you'll be needing to take the Moyenne Corniche, aka the D6007. Nice to Monaco you'll be needing the Basse Corniche, aka the D6098.

That is a good map.

Also, if you voyage with a laptop that has Google Earth loaded onto it, and cache enough information for the area you're visiting prior to disconnecting from the Internet, you can make yourself a pretty good poor-man's version of a GPS! This is what I did for our visit to the Nice area and between it and excellent sign-posting on French roads we did quite well indeed.

Archived