stthomasexcursions.com

67Chevy2

I am interested in booking an excursion with this company. It looks really fun and interesting, but I'd like more revues before making a decision...any one out there booked with them before?

We used them, heres a copy of the post we made

We did the tour last July (July 16th, Destiny) there were 7 in our group, and one other couple (total of 9).

I do not know if you have booked yet, but we received great service and a fast response to our inquirer's.

When we left the boat, we met them at the welcome center, they had a sign with our names on it (kids thought that was cool).

We left the dock in an open 12 person safari bus and headed up over the mountain, Hull bay is west of Magens, so the Island tour went left thru the most tropical part of St Thomas we have ever seen (we have been to St Thomas twice before). We saw a lot of the Island we have never seen before, and great views.

The Kayaks are like we had never seen before, they are inflatable, not plastic, and they are impossible to turn over, our guide told us they were actually designed to carry 2 people and all of their Scuba gear (tanks weights ect) and we saw a couple going out to scuba dive. The reefs are great, in about 12 feet of water, and we were the only ones there.

if you use the boards search function, they come up quite often,

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=635152

I would be interested also, my wife and I are a mixed couple " I dive she snorkels":-) and would be nice to do the same excursion... or atleast be in the water at the same time

Have you checked out the snorkel tour with Interlinesail on St Thomas?

We did a day sail with them last year, and the First Mate was a dive master. She told us most people want to snorkel (like us) but they do get requests for dives and she handles those. Think if you do a search here you can find their website, or google them. We enjoyed our tour with them very much; it's worth an email or call to see.

Archived