Misty Fjords Excursion ??

bbeasley

The basis for flight cancelations is visability- and yes they will go in the rain- providing the weather is otherwise acceptable. There are full refunds for any flights canceled by the vender. Various cancelation policies for cancelations by the customer. BE certain you are aware of these at time of booking.

Hi,All,

We just yesterday decided to take a Misty Fjord floatplane tour and contacted, by e-mail, several of the tour operators. Island Wings had spots available on the noon flight. My concern is that it's a 2 hour tour and we nedd to be back to the ship by 2:30. They said that they would pick us up at the dock 15 minutes before our tour time. Can I assume, then, that they will drop us off 15 minutes after the tour is supposed to end? I think this is cutting it too close.

Thanks, Carole

Carole, we have the same situation with our excursion. Jarod said that they have never missed a ship's deadline (I bet he says that to all the girls!). He said if we took off late, we would make up the time by not staying the full 35 minutes at the fjords. When are you leaving? I can let you know how we make out if it's after our cruise. ~Kim

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;07;18;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Alaska Bound on the Sapphire Princess

Hey, Kim,

Thanks for responding! We sail on the Serenade on July 25th. I think that's the week before you go. After talking with my husband, I doubt we will do the tour with them. We've had a response from one of the other operators who has space for us in the morning. Anyway, have a great time!

Carole

• 3 weeks later...

Archived