pros and cons sailing on the CB?

motherchic

Enjoyed the best entertainment in a long time on the CB back in February. I enjoy comedy. Most of the acts were that type-hypnotists, etc.

The only bad thing about the CB is its size. But only on embarkation (lunch, do I need to say more?!) is it a problem. The CB does not have the best flow pattern and space in its buffet area.

Loved MUTS. Didn't think I would care, but loved it. I was up there one evening just after a rain shower and just me and Tina Turner in concert. It was fantastic!

Pooh

There is no reason that I would not sail on the cb. Be prepared for confusing buffet lines in the Horizen and Caribe court. Beautiful ship. Entertainment was good although we spent most of our time in the Wheelhouse Bar listening to Phoenix Rising ( fantastic group) they are not on the ship at the present time. Hope Princess calls them back soon.

Best things about Caribbean Princess:

We really enjoyed dinner in the Coral dining room and had great waitstaff

Loved sitting in Skywalkers during the day where it was quiet, cool, and had fantastic views.

The fries at the trident grill are delicious!

Enjoyed the promenade deck as it was usually empty and it is a wonderful place to sit or go for a walk

The library is great and the atrium area is beautiful

I could go on and on. We had a fabulous cruise in July and that is why we are going back so soon in December!

Archived