What to do in Nassau for the Day?

forensic

We were only in Nassau once and that was duing the Anna Nicole media circus. Ton's of people and traffic.

If you've never done it before I would highly recommend the Segway Tour. If you don't know what they are they're the two wheeled upright transporters that you see in some airports and disney world.

I didn't think we would enjoy it but it was really alot of fun. It's amazing what you can do on those things with just a couple minutes of instruction. Almost makes you want to buy one when you get back home. There's nothing physically demanding about them, you just stand and lean, so anyone can do it.

It takes only about two hours. And theres always the Atlantis which is not too far away. We didn't get there, we went shopping in town. As I said you could barely get around with all the traffic.

Enjoy,

Jimmers:)

We were only in Nassau once and that was duing the Anna Nicole media circus. Ton's of people and traffic.

If you've never done it before I would highly recommend the Segway Tour. If you don't know what they are they're the two wheeled upright transporters that you see in some airports and disney world.

I didn't think we would enjoy it but it was really alot of fun. It's amazing what you can do on those things with just a couple minutes of instruction. Almost makes you want to buy one when you get back home. There's nothing physically demanding about them, you just stand and lean, so anyone can do it.

It takes only about two hours. And theres always the Atlantis which is not too far away. We didn't get there, we went shopping in town. As I said you could barely get around with all the traffic.

Enjoy,

What is the Segway tour and that sounds fun. What is the cost and where do you get it?

Thanks for the info:D

We signed up for the RCI Segway excursion on our cruise there in the Spring. It's about a 5 minute van ride from the pier. They give you a short lesson and you're off exploring a wooded area and old fort.

I believe the price was around $60pp.. The company that operates it has franchises in several caribbean ports.

Enjoy,

Is there a place to rent them near the pier?

Archived