Is my ship completely booked?

fivesenuff5

I just went to Carnival's site and plugged in my 11/4 Victory cruise and received the following message

spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifSorry cruise matching criteria on previous screen is currently unavailable. You can go back and select another cruise

Does this mean they have closed the reservations or has the ship completely sold out. I was hoping the ship wouldn't be too full being that we were sailing in November.:o

I just went to Carnival's site and plugged in my 11/4 Victory cruise and received the following message

spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifSorry cruise matching criteria on previous screen is currently unavailable. You can go back and select another cruise

Does this mean they have closed the reservations or has the ship completely sold out. I was hoping the ship wouldn't be too full being that we were sailing in November.:o

Looks like a sell out to me!

That is generally what it means is sold out.

Yes is generally what it means.

Thanks for the quick replies.

Even though I was hoping for a "quiet" ship my kids were hoping there would be enough kids on board. Well, I guess they'll stay occupied at Camp Carnival while dh & I fight for chair by the pool.

Just because the ship is sold out doesnt mean it will be wall to wall kids, like you would find in the summer or during breaks. I have sailed a few times in Early Nov and found very few kids onboard..lots of couples.

Im sure you will have a great time.

Thanks for the quick replies.

Even though I was hoping for a "quiet" ship my kids were hoping there would be enough kids on board. Well, I guess they'll stay occupied at Camp Carnival while dh & I fight for chair by the pool.

When I sailed on the Conquest recently there were plenty of deck chairs available right next to the pool. I'm betting you won't have any problems at all.

I got that same message and if you have your booking entered in on the carnival website and are logged in and you try to select the same cruise it will give you that message.. try logging out and picking the same one again and see what happens. . i've been able to pull it up once i've logged out.

I tried pulling it up and it says the only rooms left are inside cabins on the riviera deck.

Archived