Family Suites?

fivesenuff5

Are there any family suites that can hold seven? We are booked now in 2 adjoining rooms but on future cruises I would like us all in one cabin...even if it did have several rooms or sleeping areas. The main reason is that I would love to have a balcony but will only do OV if the kids are in their own room since I am afraid of them falling over.

Any suggestions?

Royal Caribbean has Royal Family suites that hold up to 8 people (minimum of 5). They have 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, plus a balcony. These can be found on the Vision class, Radiance class, Voyager class, and Freedom class. On most of these ships, the RFS also gets access to the Concierge Lounge (exceptions are Granduer, Rhapsody, and Vision which don't have concierge lounges).

Here's the basic description from RCCL's website:

On most ships, our Royal Family Suite has enough space to accommodate eight people, with two bedrooms including four twin beds, two Pullman beds and a double sofa bed. All have a separate living area, two bathrooms, vanity area and refrigerator, among their amenities.

The square footage and exact amenities vary by ship.

The RCCL family suite is costly. I have booked 5106/4B IS and 5108/8C Ext Bal on the Upper deck (deck 5) on the Spirit and up 2 deck same thing on the Miricle. They are connecting cabins (interior connecting door), a lot less money since one is an IS cabin. We really liked the set up on the Spirit because Camp Carnival was right down the hallway. We had 2 BRs a lot of space, 2 TVs and room for all the kids and one for us. We only had 3 in each cabin (asked for a roll a way which they gave us). We called and talked with CCL. Maybe you all can and can get 2 roll aways for one cabin. At night they were all in the IS cabin (made up that way) and during the day they were moved to a storage area so we had cabinroom. I was told this could not be done but it is amazing what can be done when you ask! Good luck with your seven. Another idea is Triumph deck 10/Panorama Cabins 1050 Bal sleeps 3&1052 IS sleep 4. Ask for the rollaway again and put all the kids in the IS across the hall. You have your balcony and they are close by. Camp Carinval is one deck up.

Archived