My Passport arrived in 2 weeks...not hubby's...but I am orange!!!

shashy

My passport arrived exactly two weeks from submitting info. The only problem is I look like I sprayed on that orange suntan stuff!!!! Oh well at least I have mine. Hubby does not and we submitted our info at the same time? Why would that be?

So am I. I showed it and the original photo to my DD when she was home and she thought it was hilariously funny. Like a Mystic Tanning session gone wrong.

Glad it's not just me. I'm pretty "beige" anyway, but now I'm just glowing golden. :eek:

I was suprised how fast people are getting there passports now.

I was told at the post office it would take up to 4 months

my family received ours in 10 days. (all 5 came at the same time)

Perhaps skipping the step, that removed the orange from the photos, has quicken the pace??? :eek:

I have put off getting mine because I had gastric by-pass surgery 4 months ago and my hair is all falling out and my skin is all shriveled up and flaking, but now I think I will run down to the post office today and get "glowed up" so I look better. LOL!;)

I had just had my braces tightened when I had mine taken-my lips and jaw look so puffy! I can't wait til I get married so I can have it changed, lol.

txtwinmom-are you taking your vitamins and supplements everyday, and following your meal plans? Just want to make sure you're taking care of yourself!

Ours are orange also. :(

We have this thing or should I say the airlines have this thing about pulling us aside to randomly search us. After the third time in a row we had to ask them if we were on some kind of list. They said no but if we feel we are being harrassed we could call homeland security. I don't know about you but I would rather not have them flag us because I complained.

My husband said that with the new passport he is bound to be pulled now!:eek:

Mine turned out really well. The post office told me I could have it taken there or at a Rita Aid or CVS Pharmacy, I cant remember which, but they looked nice, well, the color anyway. My pic never turns out the way I would like it to.

Just sent in my passport renewal and we cruise 11/19, hoping that we get it before we leave. Can always use my BC if it doesn't come in time. I hate my picture. My hair is just now growing back after chemotherapy - all gray. But when you've been bald, gray is great! :) Can hardly wait for our cruise!

Mine turned out really well. The post office told me I could have it taken there or at a Rita Aid or CVS Pharmacy, I cant remember which, but they looked nice, well, the color anyway. My pic never turns out the way I would like it to.

I never like pics either but I did have it made at the PO ...but he took several and let me pick the one I liked. When my passport came...it didn't look near like what I picked (or thought I picked)....it has a weird tint and it seems almost distorted but I did get it fast so I was grateful anyway.

Just sent in my passport renewal and we cruise 11/19, hoping that we get it before we leave. Can always use my BC if it doesn't come in time. I hate my picture. My hair is just now growing back after chemotherapy - all gray. But when you've been bald, gray is great! :) Can hardly wait for our cruise!

You are right, gray is great.......A lady from work, after chemo, her hair came back the prettiest color or gray, well, it was actually white, and thick. It will look great on you I'm sure. Have a wonderful cruise!!!!!

If you're starting to look like your passport photo, it's time for a vacation!

I am 43, and after YEARS of having horrible pictures on all my drivers licenses, my passport photo turned out WONDERFUL!! I have NO idea why; it was nothing that I did!:confused: :D :D :eek:

I was suprised how fast people are getting there passports now.

I was told at the post office it would take up to 4 months

my family received ours in 10 days. (all 5 came at the same time)

Wow!!! when did you submit them and what agency did they come out of?

Archived