New cabins on Enchantment of the Seas

Dixe Lee

What are the cabin numbers that were added to the EOS during it's refurbishment? CC professional review states that 36 cabins were added when the new section was added but can't find what those cabin numbers are. CC professional review also recommends booking one of those cabins. Appreciate, in advance, all help.

What are the cabin numbers that were added to the EOS during it's refurbishment? CC professional review states that 36 cabins were added when the new section was added but can't find what those cabin numbers are. CC professional review also recommends booking one of those cabins. Appreciate, in advance, all help.

I really don't know the cabin numbers but if you go to my pre-cruise 2007 page I have a boatload of pics from the 'stretching'. Just compare it with the deck plans.

http://www.southern-florida.net/Cruising2007/eots/pictures.html

Thanks, I will give that a try.

If you look at the pictures it shows that only the free hanging bridge is the extension. On the deck layout I'd assume it would be from the elevator at the crystal canopy to just before 'Adventure Ocean' on Deck 11. Then just copy those areas down to the other decks.

But hey, there are probably better informed members of CC.

I appreciate your help. This has proven to be a tough question to get an answer to. The search does not yield any results and none of the professional reviews that I have found offer any details other than a recommendation to book one of the new cabins, if possible. We truly would book any of a number of cabins, but would consider one of the new cabins if I can find out which ones they are.

I appreciate your help. This has proven to be a tough question to get an answer to. The search does not yield any results and none of the professional reviews that I have found offer any details other than a recommendation to book one of the new cabins, if possible. We truly would book any of a number of cabins, but would consider one of the new cabins if I can find out which ones they are.

I doubt that you would see a difference. The entire ship was refurbished.

What are you looking at? Oceanview? Inside? balcony? Suite?

Based on where we were I can help you that way.

What we are looking at booking is a JS on Deck 8, mid-ship. Also, from what we are learning, the difference between the cabins pre-refurb and post-refurb are minimal. Mainly difference in the shower door vs. curtain and the tv's are newer, is that correct? If that is all, then we are not going to worry about it. Thought that the differences might be more major than that. Also have learned from another board that the cabins surrounding 7081 are the new cabins. Does that sound right? Got to have an outside, prefer balcony and price for the JS cabins are pretty good. We may end up disregarding this whole issue and book what we want regardless.

What we are looking at booking is a JS on Deck 8, mid-ship. Also, from what we are learning, the difference between the cabins pre-refurb and post-refurb are minimal. Mainly difference in the shower door vs. curtain and the tv's are newer, is that correct? If that is all, then we are not going to worry about it. Thought that the differences might be more major than that. Also have learned from another board that the cabins surrounding 7081 are the new cabins. Does that sound right? Got to have an outside, prefer balcony and price for the JS cabins are pretty good. We may end up disregarding this whole issue and book what we want regardless.

Midship would be it.

We had people in our group which were midship and they had only curtains.

We were on deck 8 of Enchantment right after the stretch and our steward said the newly added cabins were 8070-8080. I have heard just about everything since:confused: but doubt that you could tell the difference.

Those cabin numbers are close to some info I found after conducting a search so you are probably right or close to it. But what I am also getting is that one won't really be able to tell the difference between the old and new cabins. The only reason that I was even concerned at all about this issue was the professional review, which states "if you can, whatever the category, try to book one of the cabins in the new section". Sounds like the only person who thinks this is the "pro". All the "real people" are in agreement that one cannot tell the difference.

Those cabin numbers are close to some info I found after conducting a search so you are probably right or close to it. But what I am also getting is that one won't really be able to tell the difference between the old and new cabins. The only reason that I was even concerned at all about this issue was the professional review, which states "if you can, whatever the category, try to book one of the cabins in the new section". Sounds like the only person who thinks this is the "pro". All the "real people" are in agreement that one cannot tell the difference.

Maybe the reason is that the ENTIRE ship was refurbished incl all the cabins. ;)

I wouldn't worry about it. We were just on the Enchantment. Just pick a stateroom to your liking and you be fine.

Maybe the reason is that the ENTIRE ship was refurbished incl all the cabins. ;)

I wouldn't worry about it. We were just on the Enchantment. Just pick a stateroom to your liking and you be fine.

I asked this same question a couple of months ago and this is the answer that was given to me:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=10548212#post10548212

I did manage to get one of the last new cabins for my sailing in Nov.

Thanks for that info. Would have had to search hard to find that post :)

Archived