Half Moon Cays

sailorwife

The cabanas are very nice. We saw them but did not rent one. They hav a deck outside and a covered area inside to get totally out of the sun.

There are not many, so plan ahead if you want one.

We found that island to be a little bit of paradise. There are nice gardens to walk around in, and the beach was perfect. I would have liked to go hiking and explore the island but we opted to sit on the beach.

I saw on here somewhere but I am not sure where about Half Moon Cays and the Cabanas, can someone let me know where I saw this:confused:

Thanks

sailorwife

If you want to book a cabana, get in line at the shore excursion desk once you board the ship. You can only book these on the ship & it's a first come basis. My hubby & I loved having our cabana. It was worth every penny to us to have one for the day.

Enjoy!!

From what I've heard, the cabana rentals go fast. So if you wait till you get onboard, they may be all gone. Call HAL or go online.:)

Good suggestion, except that the OP's countdown indicates she is on Carnival. They don't provide for advance booking of cabanas or even clamshells on HMC - from what I've read, the only way to get them for Carnival pax is to line up at the shore excursion desk ASAP after boarding.

Archived