Gelato or Ice cream on Amadeus new ships

Robyn France

Hi to those who have recently cruised or are still cruising on Amadeus--

It seemed at one point someone mentioned home-made ice-cream as a always available choice for dessert. As I am quite the gelato adorer, I thought I might inquire a bit further. Am I remembering correctly? Is it gelato or ice-cream? Are the flavors intense? Please do describe if u have experienced any frozen delights. Thanks a million! :cool:

Hi to those who have recently cruised or are still cruising on Amadeus--

It seemed at one point someone mentioned home-made ice-cream as a always available choice for dessert. As I am quite the gelato adorer, I thought I might inquire a bit further. Am I remembering correctly? Is it gelato or ice-cream? Are the flavors intense? Please do describe if u have experienced any frozen delights. Thanks a million! :cool:

Hi Robyn,

I don't recall anyone mentioning homemade ice cream/gelato onboard Amadeus. I will tell you that Deilmann offers such delectables, daily. Deilmann cuisine, from first course to last, is superb.

Looking forward to meeting you and those you are cruising with in Sept.

Denise

Just got off the Amalegro and they had ice cream hand dipped in three flavors (different flavors daily) and ıt was quite tasty. I inquired if it was made onboard and was advised that it was not. It was quite tasty but I would not describe the flavors as strong - just normal.

Clarence:)

Archived