Did yall see that band??? on Liberty oct 13th sailing

JPTexan82

I saw the band on all of those evenings. The was absolutely great! What a great addition for the week to have on board. I bumped into the band in the airport and told them that they really kicked some a$$. I hope Ken Rush really raises his voice when it comes to geeting more nands like this on board. I think the bar sales for the venues that they played will tell the story!

We totally agreed! We saw them at Olive & Twist and the place was PACKED! Talked to one of the guys in the elevator early in the week and they were so nice and happy to be on board performing too - GREAT addition for our cruise!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I work with the band 7th Heaven- and have to say how awesome it was to have such a great time with everyone on our vacation, no to mention, and meet so many nice people! The Liberty was great, and the staff and Ken Rush were so accomodating! If you want 7th Heaven and more bands like ours to continue to appear on future cruises- let RCCL know! Keep this post going and pass the word on to ALL your friends- cruisers and non-cruisers too!

Richie from 7th Heaven I'm sure will try his best to get us on another RCCL cruise, but if you want to come see us- check our own website www.7thheavenband.com and send us a message on our messageboard.

Thanks for a great time Liberty!! Already miss ya!

~Tina (Crew for 7th Heaven)

• 5 months later...
Did any on on the oct 13th sailing see the band 7th Heaven play, two nights on the pool deck and one night is Olive and Twist.

they were great.

TigerLady here, they were good. Glad to know you made it home ok. Meet and mingle was a blast, wish we more time to hang out. Hope all is well. Take care and God Bless.

We totally agreed! We saw them at Olive & Twist and the place was PACKED! Talked to one of the guys in the elevator early in the week and they were so nice and happy to be on board performing too - GREAT addition for our cruise!

Hello Deb, hope your crew is fine. Did your kids get enough ice cream?? I still can't look at a Ben and Jerry's container. Hope you Chris and the kids are well. Take care and God Bless..

• 1 year later...

thanks to all of you who wrote such nice things about 7th heaven... we tried numerous times to get royal to hire us as a featured act and it went nowhere.. they want us for 6 months or nothing... we don't agree with that and thingk a featured act in the main theater doing our 30 songs in 30 mins medley and a unplugged show and a pool party performance would best suit both the band and the fans, as well as the passengers.. we just went on carnival (never again) and they would not let us touch the band equipment on the ship... we wish the cruise industry would hire band PERFORMERS and not puppets who sit and stare at sheet music while playing popular pop and rock songs... part of what makes rock and roll was the PERFORMANCE aspect of it.. elvis and the beatles never were reading charts... and so for the last 50 years that was the standard... somewhere in the entertainment departments on cruise ships they forgot to find PERFORMING musicians... hopefully that changes one day... voice your feedback to the cruise lines you travel on.. thanks for your kind words

richie - 7th heaven

i played the thirsty whale from 1985 - 1992

the guy booking it now works for 7th heaven

and i now book the bands at the new thirsty whale in alqonquin (the vibe is not the same)

Good to know, but in this day and age the chance of a 11-501,(DUI), is too great to be driving out there from the city. Ever play the joint in Twin Lakes ? That was the craziest place.

Good to know, but in this day and age the chance of a 11-501,(DUI), is too great to be driving out there from the city. Ever play the joint in Twin Lakes ? That was the craziest place.

How about the Top Deck in Lake Geneva or the Brat Stop in Kenosha. I used to love seeing bands like Cheap Trick, The Boyz from Illinois and Hi Infidelity back in the day.

Archived