??? about e-docs

bfkkbc

If you just pick the view boarding documents online tab does that automatically sign you up for e-docs??? I thought you actually had to answer the question do you wish to receive e-docs...:confused:

Your correct you can view the boarding docs. You have to answer the question letting them know if you want paper/e-docs.

My son is going on a cruise with his friends family and I was on their view documents and I noticed that it said documets Electronic and I just didn't want to mess up their documents!!! I know I had to answer that question when I made the decison to get e-docs for my cruise but you just never know about these things!!! :rolleyes:

On line when you are viewing your booking. Sorry hit enter to fast! After you make final payment it comes up.

Oh ok. I don't know if we did that or not. I don't remember anything about e docs though but I did view them already.

I viewed our documents online only and they took it as I was getting e-docs and I had to call make a special request for paper docs. I was told that you could view as long as not print and you would still the paper docs but this was not true because I never entered e-docs I did paper.

Maybe you should call make sure if your getting paper docs if that is what you are expecting.

Kat

DW & I are 11 days from sail date, I did the Funpass online and was afraid I messed myself up for Paper Docs eventhough I never chose the option for E-Docs. Anyway, I finally got word TODAY that our docs are in. That is cutting it close. I am picking them up tomorrow and am hoping they are real Paper docs and not E-Docs that the TA printed out. I already printed those out five days ago. Regardless Dancing commences tomorrow

T

Archived