Power Points and plugs

kura

I can not remember from our last HAL cruise what type of pins are needed on plugs an HAL ships...are they the US type...or European?? Are they the straight prongs or round pins. We have adapters for most types just need to know what to take. We will be travelling in Morocco and Europe for a month prior to getting on the ship so know that we need to take both the UK and European for that...just suddenly thought that HAL may use US power points.

Also I know I could probably find this on the HAL site... but what is the voltage?? Hoping we will be able to charge our cameras etc as all our appliances are 240volt

Hoping someone can answer my questions

For inside and ocean view cabins there is one plug by the desk and one in the bathroom. I have never booked a veranda or suite so I don't know about those. Both are standard 120VAC US plugs. 240 plugs are available as well, just not sure where they are located as I don't use them.

Cheers,

Check the plugs on your electronic chargers and you may find they are dual voltage 120/240 or they may say voltage to 240. Almost all electronic chargers for cameras and cell phones etc. sold in the last 5 years will work on both 120 and 240 voltage.

Archived