Pet Peeves

MISSSNOOPYGIRL

LOL Peto!

Mine:

People who SLAM their cabin or balcony doors.

People who try to get into the elevator before I get OUT.

People who walk up the middle of the stairway and don't move to one side when they see you coming the other way.

People who are rude to staff members.

The hot girls in bikinis who make me look bad.

Lukewarm hot tubs.

Slow internet connections.

People who don't have their sail and sign ready when reboarding the ship.

Hmmmmmm.....nothing can ruin my cruise but if I had to come up with a few things that I find mildly irritating...

People who turn their outside balcony light on and leave it on all night

Someone in the buffet line that takes 10 minutes looking at each item and holding up the line

People who complain constantly about the tiniest things

Losing all my money in the slot machines :eek:

Someone in the buffet line that takes 10 minutes looking at each item and holding up the line

Oh my gosh, I HATE that!!! Don't you just want to say "PICK SOMETHING ALREADY!", or start loading food on their plate FOR them??? Or when they pick up a piece of fruit, inspect it like it's a diamond, then set it back down, then try their luck at another one.... :rolleyes:

Ok this is probably my biggest pet peeve. And it is directed at Carnival not the passengers. Why didn't they put in sliding balcony doors like the other cruiselines:rolleyes: It would eliminate the slamming;)

Those damn 20 something girls.... They should be locked up in my suite for being so bad :eek:

Peto you bad bad boy!

What was funny was I think I was a 20 something on my last cruise, lol. Not sure why I said that, probably bc I am now 30 something, lol.

People treating staff/crew like slaves.

You always see the odd person treating bar staff poorly, demanding this and that, no manners. We also saw a new type on our last cruise, people at the pizzeria who found it amusing to press the bell about 20 times in 5 seconds whilst shouting "I want pizza!"

"Someone in the buffet line that takes 10 minutes looking at each item and holding up the line"

Yep, that one does it for me, and parents who don't supervise their children and let them run amuck playing on the elevators, etc.

and

Boring, know-it-all, been there done that table mates.:eek:

My gripes

People who see someone they know and proceed to have a conversation in smack middle of the stairs, promonade etc

Poeple yelling at camp counslers because they cannot pick up thier " little darling" since they werent the ones that signed them in.

Cheap tippers

Not winning a ship on a stick yet :(

And finally I think Carnival should dish out their platinum credit different Is 8 day 3000 cruise counts the same as my 4 day 200 cruise. No fair!

Some boob who makes $75,000 a year acting like Russian royalty and treating the staff like serf's and peon's.

If the staff tried to throw one of 'em overboard, I'd join in.

*shakes head*

man do I have to agree with that one! That happens on other lines (and likley more often) as well....I HATE it.

I just hate it when they play a song in the piano bar that I don't know the words to! :eek:

(and those people who want to be center of attention in the piano bar... don't they know it's a group activity? if they want to be a star, go to karaoke!)

Hey - I don't look for things to complain about on a cruise. If you are able to take a cruise, then LIFE IS GOOD. :D

lol, sandi, no...not your picture...the thread that has been going around all week where some have said the color of the couch just ruins things for them.

i am still laughing at the fact that someone's cruise cld actually be less than what they hoped b/c of the "color" of one single piece of furniture in one (their stateroom) area of the ship.

i need a ROFLMAO icon.:p

Yeah I have read where ppl's cruises were ruined just cause the color of the couch. :rolleyes:

How's this icon?

drunk-irish-048.gif

If you are talking about the slamming at 7am that would have been me! :D Amazingly enough, it only took the 20 somethings next door two nights of slamming their door at 3am to get the hint.

My biggest pet peeve though is the people who have finished lunch in the Lido and can't decide where to go next so they stand right in the MIDDLE of any walk way or aisle - move to the side you morons. And if the ice or juice machine has a sign that says "out of order" don't try to use it and then bitch because it is not working.

If you are talking about the slamming at 7am that would have been me! :D Amazingly enough, it only took the 20 somethings next door two nights of slamming their door at 3am to get the hint.

My biggest pet peeve though is the people who have finished lunch in the Lido and can't decide where to go next so they stand right in the MIDDLE of any walk way or aisle - move to the side you morons. And if the ice or juice machine has a sign that says "out of order" don't try to use it and then bitch because it is not working.

Oh god that standing in the middle of a walkway almost drooling on themselves, like there is absolutely nobody else on the planet. I have kind of a booming voice, and say "excuse me!" I usually scare the sh** out of them, gives me a little joy!:D

MAC

Oh my gosh, the standing in the middle of the walkway thing, especially in the lido buffet area makes me nuts. Or people who walk really slowly, right down the MIDDLE of the walkway, blocking traffic both ways.

Or someone cuts you off while you are holding hot coffee:eek:

The automatic 15% tip on the overall bar bill which you can not reduce, even if he only pours some stuff out of a bottle or hands me a bottle of water.

FYI - I add a tip above the automatic tip at the end of the cruise and I do believe that a bartender should be tipped but not at 15%. IMHO, that is excessive.

DON

Archived