Exact docking site of Spirit in Bangkok

gr8lakes

Hello: Does anyone know exactly where in Bangkok the Seabourn Spirit will dock? I know it is in the city rather than in Laem Chebang. However, I am trying to finalize a private tour and the guides usually pick up at the hotels. I'm trying to give directions to where the ship will be. Is this unrealistic and should we take a shuttle to one of the hotels? I hate to waste the time shuttling when we could be on the road right from the ship. Thanks so much.

Really looking forward to experiencing Seabourn.

Call Seabourn and ask for the name and phone number of their port agent in Bangkok. Give this info to your tour guides and tell them to call the agent a day or so before arrival to find out the docking info, which can often change at the last minute.

Hello: Does anyone know exactly where in Bangkok the Seabourn Spirit will dock? I know it is in the city rather than in Laem Chebang. However, I am trying to finalize a private tour and the guides usually pick up at the hotels. I'm trying to give directions to where the ship will be. Is this unrealistic and should we take a shuttle to one of the hotels? I hate to waste the time shuttling when we could be on the road right from the ship. Thanks so much.

Really looking forward to experiencing Seabourn.

Klong Toey Port in BKK.

Next to the Port Authorities of Thailand's building.

20 minutes from Downtown.

During rush hours, 1 hour and 20 minutes.

Thank you for the information - this makes all the difference in our limited time to explore Bangkok. We are on the Spirit in December and I'm also researching the same info for the subsequent ports in Vietnam. I will contact Seabourn when they open.

troonster49

Archived