Quad rooms on Oosterdam questions?

dshgl

I haven't gotten to many responses in another post so thought I should perhaps title my question a little better.

Does the quad verandah cabins have a shower/tub combo? We got upgraded from a VH to a VC...still way up front of the ship.... never have been sea sick, so hope being up there will not change that. :>)

Is the size of the room changed because of being a quad...it is just my husband and myself. We have cruised with Holland before, but never on the Vista class ships, only the smaller ones which we have loved.

Thank you everyone.

We had a VA cabin on the Zuiderdam and yes, we had a tub/shower combination. I don't think the size of the cabin will change due to being a quad, but maybe someone else on the boards would know this.

The Vista's are a bit different than the R and S class ships, but still very nice, you will enjoy your cruise.

Does the quad verandah cabins have a shower/tub combo? We got upgraded from a VH to a VC...still way up front of the ship.... never have been sea sick, so hope being up there will not change that. :>)
It would help if you gave a specific cabin number. The only VC quads that I can see (5003, 5004, 5006, 5007, 5009, and 5012) do NOT have the * symbol that denotes "shower only" ... therefore they must have the tub with a shower head.

The room number is 5006. I did look at the room on deck plans and didn't see the symbol showing shower only. I looked somewhere else and it said the quad rooms had showers only...this is why the confusement.

We LOVE cruising and fel blessed to be able to...so no matter where we are at on board is pretty much ok with me! Was just trying to know ahead of time what was the difference.

Thanks everyone.

Archived