Caribbean Sold Out?

SantaAna,CA

Excuse the dumb question, but if a particular cruise does not show up on Seabourn's webpage (the next Caribbean cruises listed are in December), does that mean they are sold out?

Also, does anyone else get manic the closer your sailing date gets? Sheesh, I've got three weeks to go and I'm spinning like a top. Heaven knows what I'll be like in a couple more weeks.......

Jane :p

Don't know for sure, but would appear if it's off the list, it's probably sold out. Yep-- we go nuts as a cruise gets closer--mainly it's about what to pack--Lola wants to take to much--I want to take to little! It takes a little time but we work it out. We will start the packing pretty soon for our late Feb cruise. That proves we are a little wacko! Have a great cruise and successful dives. Don

Excuse the dumb question, but if a particular cruise does not show up on Seabourn's webpage (the next Caribbean cruises listed are in December), does that mean they are sold out?

Also, does anyone else get manic the closer your sailing date gets? Sheesh, I've got three weeks to go and I'm spinning like a top. Heaven knows what I'll be like in a couple more weeks.......

Jane :p

Seabourn does not usually wipe out cruise dates unless charters or refurbs needed.:cool:

Archived