ROLLCALL NOORDAM Dec. 12, 2007

voyagerx

I am planning to be on that cruise. I travel solo. I plan to come up from Washington, DC. I just received my documents, but no cabin assignment. This is my 6th cruise with HAL, my 2nd this year. Really looking forward to the cruise. Dinner plans for for 8:00 at a table for 6. Hope to see you.:)

Delighted to know that there will at least one other friend of D (just kidding). I expect a number of others considering the cruise is out of NYC. We will be in stateroom 8084 which is on Navigation deck. We will be in NYC from the 8th so, if you are coming in early, write me at voyageurx729@yahoo.com and we can make arrangements to perhaps get together for a drink prior to boarding.

Delighted to know that there will at least one other friend of D (just kidding). I expect a number of others considering the cruise is out of NYC. We will be in stateroom 8084 which is on Navigation deck. We will be in NYC from the 8th so, if you are coming in early, write me at voyageurx729@yahoo.com and we can make arrangements to perhaps get together for a drink prior to boarding.

Archived