What Do You Do When Ordering Special

sandestination

:confused: WHAT happens if you order something special pre cruise to send to your cabin or if you are getting something from the ocean's players club. If you give them your cabin number and the ship re-assigns you a different cabin then the one you gave them??? Do you take summer clothes for a dec cruise, nassau, st thomas, st marteen????

I love this board

Thanks everyone

Lynda

WHAT happens if you order something special pre cruise to send to your cabin or if you are getting something from the ocean's players club. If you give them your cabin number and the ship re-assigns you a different cabin then the one you gave them

The gifts will be moved to your new cabin. Temps should be in the high 70s-low 80s during the day. But, no matter when I go, I always bring a sweater/umbrellla

The gifts will be moved to your new cabin. Temps should be in the high 70s-low 80s during the day. But, no matter when I go, I always bring a sweater/umbrellla

THANK YOU SO MUCH... I READ ON LINE WHERE TEMPS IN THE 80'S IN SOME PORTS. i KNOW WE WILL FLY IN AND WILL DEFINATELY BE IN MORE THEN JUST A SWEATER UNLESS WE HAVE A WARM DEC. HOWEVER LAST TANKSGIVING WE WENT WALKING HERE AFTER DINNER NO JACKEST OR SWEATERS THE WHOLE WEEKEND.

THANK YOU SO MUCH... I READ ON LINE WHERE TEMPS IN THE 80'S IN SOME PORTS. i KNOW WE WILL FLY IN AND WILL DEFINATELY BE IN MORE THEN JUST A SWEATER UNLESS WE HAVE A WARM DEC. HOWEVER LAST TANKSGIVING WE WENT WALKING HERE AFTER DINNER NO JACKEST OR SWEATERS THE WHOLE WEEKEND.

We were in the Eastern Caribbean last Dec. and it was in the upper 80's.

When we got back into Miami it was unseasonably warm in the 90's on Christmas eve. The only time we needed a light sweater was inside the ship at night.

Archived