woo-hoo garden villas are on sale

honeydog714

My TA just emailed me and NCL is having a bunch of the garden villas on sale this week! I can't wait until hubby gets home time for me to do some serious but kissing, the third passanger rates are REALLY sweet but first and second are as low as 4899.00 for one week, heck of a deal for A1's what the heck was his favorite dinner?? Oh honey, I have great news my love.......:p

My TA just emailed me and NCL is having a bunch of the garden villas on sale this week! I can't wait until hubby gets home time for me to do some serious but kissing, the third passanger rates are REALLY sweet but first and second are as low as 4899.00 for one week, heck of a deal for A1's what the heck was his favorite dinner?? Oh honey, I have great news my love.......:p

If you were my wife, it would take a lot more than but (t) kissing. We stayed in the garden villa on the Jewel. If the funds are available, I'd go for it. We had a blast

Enjoy

d man

I have to go convince him as soon as the kid gets settled (kid is 14 so it is not a big deal, dinner and off to the internet) he said if I can show him how wonderful a villa would be in our own house then game on... well at least I don't have to go to aerobics class tomorrow LOL as for the sailings they are all pretty short notice, all in November and December 2007. I don't care the price is so good, ok time to suck it up and be the adoring wife,,, no pun intended LOL

I have to go convince him as soon as the kid gets settled (kid is 14 so it is not a big deal, dinner and off to the internet) he said if I can show him how wonderful a villa would be in our own house then game on... well at least I don't have to go to aerobics class tomorrow LOL as for the sailings they are all pretty short notice, all in November and December 2007. I don't care the price is so good, ok time to suck it up and be the adoring wife,,, no pun intended LOL

:p I hope you get it!

So what I am seeing is that it will cost just over $9,000 for a 5 day cruise.

I just can't see spending that much money on a cruise when I can get a 7 day cruise in March for about $1,000 a person for a regular balcony cabin. I know these garden villas are special, but the price would have to come way down in order for them to be attractive to me!!!

But for you guys with all the money....go for it!!!

We he did, I didn't (get it that is) we talked and even on sale he felt it was a lot of money, there were several different weeks she sent me but the one I was looking at would have been about 14K for the two of us.

He said I need to choose between that or taking several cruises a year, so basically I was robbed:o but in the end I will win:p

Works out to somewhere a little over nine hundred bucks per nite per person.

Compare that with the lucky folks who snagged that 18 day for $249, or a little less than fourteen bucks per night, and that makes for a heap of pamperin'!

Archived