Ship Tours

Yarco

Hello again,

And thank you to all those that replied to my previous post about Ventura, but i have another question i'd like to ask and i hope you do not think i'm odd.

But i was wondering are there any visits to the ships bridge or engine room allowed to passengers whom may be interested, or is this not allowed for security reasons.

Yarco

Hello again,

And thank you to all those that replied to my previous post about Ventura, but i have another question i'd like to ask and i hope you do not think i'm odd.

But i was wondering are there any visits to the ships bridge or engine room allowed to passengers whom may be interested, or is this not allowed for security reasons.

Yarco

Not allowed for security reasons. However P&O usually do an illustrated talk by one of the officers with a question and answer session at the end.

Brian

Hello again,

Yarco

Hi Yarco

I cannot ever reading that these were stopped. Certainly on our first cruises this happened on one of the port days round about lunch time. Being new we tended to get of and explore and so never had the opportunity to go. It is only now that you ask the question that I realise the do not do them now.

Someone may know when they stopped!

:):)Happy Cruising:):)

:cool:

Dai

Consensus has it that this was stopped sometime after 9/11, Aurora does a virtual tour in the cinema, not quite the same.:(

You never know it might come back:)

:)Happy Cruising:)

:cool: Dai

Some one has reported that on Oceana they were doing them in June:confused:

I give up the answer is yes/no/perhaps.

:)Happy Cruising:)

:cool:

Confused

Dai:confused:

Thank you again Brian, daiB and mufi for your replys :) it's a pity that other aspects of the ship are of limits, :( it would have if only for myself been nice to get an up close look at behind the scenes so to speak.

Regards

Yarco :D

Archived