Proposing to my Partner. Need Suggestions/Ideas

ncboys

My partner and I will be cruising on the Carnival Glory next week. This will be our 4th anniversary and I've known he is the one I want to be with since we first met.

I've been trying to figure out when/where/how to propose. Anyone have any ideas or stories?

Thanx,

Doug

My partner and I were on the Carnival Ecasty last November and, while at Chitzen Itza, one of the shore excursions, he called me over to the side (away from the tour group). I'm thinking "he wants to take a picture". But, instead, he proposed to me. It was special becuase that is a tour (Chitzen Itza) that I'd wanted to take for about 25 years (since I was in school), and since he new it was a special time for me, he made it all the more special by proposing then!

My partner and I will be cruising on the Carnival Glory next week. This will be our 4th anniversary and I've known he is the one I want to be with since we first met.

I've been trying to figure out when/where/how to propose. Anyone have any ideas or stories?

Thanx,

Doug

I would make reservation in the Emerald Dining Room Supper Club. Be sure to ask for a table overlooking the water. See if you can call and do this before you leave for your cruise. When you get on the ship check to be sure you do have the reservation and at that time tell them of your special proposeal. You could also have roses on the table when you arrive, but you would have to set this up with the floriest onboard. Also if you would like set up a nice spar package for both of you. I know I will get slack from someone as this is a stright cruise, but the cruiseline does't care, they welcome it, so long as it's not in anyones face if you know what I mean. My partner and I have been on over 50 stright cruises and never have had a problem. Happy Anniversary..........

Thanx,

Doug

I have no suggestions, but just wanted to congratulate you and your partner! Very romanic of you to choose a cruise. My partner and I just celebrated our 32nd anniversary in Tahiti - may you and yours have as much happiness - and more!

Archived