shore excursions

07rubicon

I have looked at many internet sites and have seen excursions offered through their site. I was interested in the jet ski tour of St Marteen but this is not offered through Princess. Anyone book excursions that are not Princess??

Sure, lots of times. Works fine. Many on this board would never book a ship's excursion and will advise you to always book independent.

You have to understand that if you do so, it is entirely up to YOU to be a wise consumer, check out the offerings and reputation of the company, and be sure that YOU take the responsibility of seeing that the guide gets you back to the ship on time. The ship CAN and WILL sail without you if you are on an independent excursion. I remember four of us running down the dock at Barbados, after an independent tour operator got us to the port 15 minutes before sailing time!

For first time cruisers, and the first time in a particular port, the ship's excursions are reliable, convenient, secure and often offer very good value for the major points of interest.

Have a GREAT cruise!

Archived