Distance from Port of Tampa to Airport

KathyB

Can anyone tell me approx how far it is from the Port of Tampa to the Airport. I am ready to book by flights for a cruise on the Miracle and there is a flight at 11:20 a.m. and one at 7:15 p.m. - would love to be able to make the 11:20.

Thanks,

Kathy

From the pier to the airport I would say 15 minutes - $20.00 for a taxi. Last year I made an 11:30 flight without a problem... if all goes well you should make it.!! This year we had a 2:10 flight - long time to wait in the airport... Also the Tampa airport does not let you check in your luggage before 4 hours of your flight.

Hope this helps.

Cheryl

We have the same problem, we can get a flight before noon or at 7:30 at night. We are going on the Miracle 12/19. We have thought of a couple of options, maybe Carnival has some kind of tour for those with late flights and we are thinking of catching a flight the next morning and going to busch gardens .

Tampa security is tight. We have a 5:20pm flight out after our cruise. We probably will do the aquairum next door and have lunch at Channelside. If my flight was a 7pm flight I would just rent a car. We rented one last time for about $35 and picked us up at port. We dropped off at airport.

Archived