Inspiration Q & A Have/Need both

robbysbabe

:) Hello All!

I HAVE BOTH - QUESTIONS & ANSWERS about our newly and beautifuly refurbed Inspiration!!!

I'm sailing on the Inspiration 11/29/07 to Cozumel!!!! Like many of us - can't learn enough about it. Thank you to ALL that posted pics!!

I have found this site that shows the Dining Room, Stateroom, Deck, Etc. Just some extras from what has been posted here.

http://johnheald.wordpress.com/2007/10/15/a-fun-ship-reborn/

My questions for someone who's been there -

Is there still a jacuzzi in the atrium part of the Spa? Some ships still have them - others turned them into Yoga Rooms.

What night is Formal Night on the 4 day?

Does Cozumel have its Dock back or do you have to use the Tender?

Do they still have a lat night buffet? What night?

What shows were worth seeing - what ones were not?

Any good excursrions in Cozumel?

So much to do and so little time... thanks for the input!!!!

Anyone into gaming and will be on this cruise - let me know- I'll find you!!!!!

I'll try to answer some of your questions.

Is there still a jacuzzi in the atrium part of the Spa? Some ships still have them - others turned them into Yoga Rooms. Don't know that one

What night is Formal Night on the 4 day? Formal night is always the second night at sea on 3, 4, and 5 day cruises.

Does Cozumel have its Dock back or do you have to use the Tender? On my last cruise to Cozumel, the dock was in use, albeit, still damaged from the hurrican, but in use nonetheless. Crews were working on it, so I would think it should be fully repaired by now.

Do they still have a lat night buffet? What night? Yes, it was the last night at sea.

What shows were worth seeing - what ones were not? I always see all the shows.

Any good excursrions in Cozumel? Very subjective matter here. What's good for one isn't necessarily good for another. Also, since it has been a little while since I went on the Inspiration, I don't know if any new excursions are available or not. I can't think of the one I did go on, but it involved a show about Mexican culture/history and a free drink, a couple of stops. I wouldn't do it again.

Hopes this helps.

Archived