FINALLY made a decision and booked our first Princess cruise!!

motherchic

It wont be till 09 but we booked our first Princess cruise on the Grand.

14 day caribbean cruise in cabin C753.

Long time away but absolutely a nice daydream

Thank you everyone for answering so many of my questions. It really helped making a decision.

Nadine

It seems like it's so far away....but, the anticipation of a cruise is truly one of the best parts of cruising.....but, just one!

Happy dreaming...go shopping, it's never too early to start collecting things that you'll want to bring along, especially on a long cruise!

It wont be till 09 but we booked our first Princess cruise on the Grand.

14 day caribbean cruise in cabin C753.

Long time away but absolutely a nice daydream

Thank you everyone for answering so many of my questions. It really helped making a decision.

Nadine

Great for you! If you cruise Princess again (and most likely you will:) ) you will be hooked on their aft cabins.

Though I havnt sailed on Princess our last cruise was a 14 day Panama canal cruise on the Celebrity Summit. we had an aft cabin. On Celebrity those balconies are huge. 20 people can sit on the balcony easily.......

I know this one wont be as large but since there are two of us I know it will be just wonderful. And YES ! Once you have experienced an aft cabin their is No going back ( at least without a good kick !!)

Nadine

We also just booked a 14-day Caribbean cruise on the Grand for '09. And while we're in C752, our friends are in C753. Yes, it's a long way away but it'll go fast! And we are both very excited about getting these cabins.

Anyway, booking it on a Monday morning was a great way to counter-act that "blah" feeling at work... expensive - but it did the trick :rolleyes:

Archived